Looking Back: 2013 [Part III]

Saturday, December 28, 2013

September

In September I met new faces, went back to feeling content, and just all around happy. I was learning how to strike up conversations with random people and it was nice. September was just really chill.

October
During the month of October I noticed that I was lacking on feeling inspired and it had me feeling blah. So I challenged myself to keep an eye out for beauty. Turned out that it was a good idea because it got me out of that rut of not creating anything.

November

November was a roller coaster. I had a lot of projects that I needed to complete for school and I found myself having fun working on them.
Then there was a moment where I found myself stressing like crazy and doubting myself. Thankfully, I quickly got out of that rut and realized that stresses will come and go but keeping focus on the beautiful things is what helps you keep going.

Then I did my last week of November post and closed the month off with good vibes.

December

Well December doesn't really need pictures because you can just scroll down and look at some of the things that I did this month haha. A couple of good things that happened was I passed all of my classes, (which is a christmas miracle because there was one class which I thought I would fail….but did not [hooray]), I also had a wooooonderful christmas! My family really spoiled me this year and got some of the coolest things for me. One of those being a record player. SHE IS A BEAUTY! I will be taking pictures of her soon because she needs to be shown off to the world. Also my little brother got a guinea pig and he is the cutest thing. I'm making a top hat for him so there will also be pictures of that soon too.

*****

Looking back at this year has been so much fun. I am just surprised at how much I have grown and matured. I'm definitely looking forward to 2014 and giddy to see what is in store for me.

I'm ready for you 2014.

You Might Also Like

2 comments