Last Week of November

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Last week of november, you were crazy. I knew you would be busy but I had no idea of the crazy ups and downs you were going to put me through. Lets take a look at you.

I spent Tuesday puking my guts out. I had the stomach flu and it sucked. tmi? probably. But hey, that was the beginning. It only lasted a day, so I guess that was a good thing. 
Thanksgiving day was pretty good. I did not burn the house down with the turkey that I had to cook and to be honest it did taste really good! I can successfully say that I cooked thanksgiving meal for a family now. I don't think many 21 year olds can say that. 
The next day my mother and little brother wanted to feed some ducks. So we took a trip to this abandoned piece of land that has a lake and well, we fed some ducks. 
While we were at the lake I noticed that there was a train track up ahead so, of course, I wandered off following that track. It was nice to walk straight ahead and keep seeing nothing but tracks. Pretty much they were never ending. It just got me thinking about life and where I am right now, where I was a few years back, and where I will hopefully be in the future. Although I cannot see into the future I do know that there is something waiting for me at the other end. Some kind of crazy adventure? Another change in a career path? Who knows. All I know is that if I keep looking straight ahead I will eventually get somewhere, even if it's not where I want to be. Maybe you're unsure about some things in your life right now. I suggest you find a train track and just walk. It will definitely clear your mind. 
I mentioned before that I was excited to be seeing my best friend on this holiday. It was so so sooo nice to catch up with her and hear about all the exciting things happening in her life. I am incredibly happy for her. She is such a gem in my life and I am forever grateful for a friend like her. 
* * *
That was all of the things that I photographed. 
Some key things that happened this week which I did not take a picture of:
- I retired my nose ring. Two years with my small light blue diamond piercing. I will miss her so much, but it was time to say goodbye. Maybe sometime in my future I will pierce my nose again and will be reunited with her.
- Although it looks like I did a lot this past week, I also spent most of my time in my room studying. I have THREE TESTS THIS WEEK. Please pray. I need to pass these tests.
- Lastly, I have some of the best news ever. I was jumping up and down when I found this out. I got a new job!! I have been praying for the longest time for a job. I had seen an ad on craigslist seeking someone who can work part time at….get this….Starbucks in the airport. I applied and got a call the next day. Two interviews later I found out I got the job. It seriously came at the most perfect time and fits perfectly with my school schedule. So now I am officially a Starbucks barista. Now I am going to have money and that is something that is truly wonderful. 

I hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving week. Oh yeah and today is the first day of December. Man 30 more days till this year ends. Gotta make it count. 

♥ misa



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Why'd you decide to take your nose ring out? :O I hope you're feeling better!

    xo Madie
    girlnamedfiddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling much better! Luckily it lasted a day :)
      I kind of had to :( Starbucks doesn't let there employees have facial piercings so instead of taking it out all the time I just decided to take it out for good. Maybe I'll re-pierce it in the future! Hopefully.

      xo

      Delete
  2. OHHH a Starbucks barista at bush?! I'll have to come see you when I leave from there in a month if you're working! Congrats on the new job and good luck with the tests!

    Sarah
    sarrrahgirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is the one!! Maybe we will finally meet each other there!! Who knows? :)

      xo

      Delete