Ramblings

Sunday, November 24, 2013


Eeeeeep, I am boreeed. Remember how I told you last time that my cat hates cuddling? Well this picture above is proof. Well sort of. She only cuddles by herself and it makes me mad! Just cuddle with me for once please. I don't think I'm that annoying to her….am I? Oh well, I still love her.

Turkey day is in 4 days. Goodness. I still don't know what I'm going to bake yet. Probably my world famous apple pie. This pie is seriously world famous. Have you not seen the billboards all over with a picture of me in my cute little apron holding an apple pie? Well if you haven't then you just haven't been out yet. Kidding, kidding. But really….this pie is amazing and always a HUGE hit. I want to bake something else though, I'm thinking I will try one of those sweet recipes that Emma from A Beautiful Mess created. I'll still be thinking about it.
Something that I'm freaking out about is I will have to cook the whole thanksgiving meal this year by. my. self. Well not necessarily, my little sister and little brother will be around to help, but still. My mom has to work Thanksgiving morning and will be getting off of work around 2. I have to load that turkey into the oven and make sure it doesn't burn the house down. To be honest I'm kind of excited. I'm not the greatest cook, but I have confidence in myself that this meal will blow everyones core because it will be that good.

Another thing that I'm excited about is seeing my bff. My biffle for liffle. She goes to school in Indiana so I only see her a couple times a year. Long distance friendships can be hard but luckily we have that friendship where as soon as we see each other we start right where we left off. Friendships like that are rare but once you find them hold on to them.

Oh yeah. I don't know about you guys that are still in school. But I have school thanksgiving week. Right?! What is up with that?! Haha okay well it's not so bad. I only go to school on tuesday but I have a test in each class next week so all I'm going to be doing this next week is studying, cooking, and finding time to hangout with my friends that are in town. Wow. This week is going to be insane.

Incase I don't talk to you all this week, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving day spent with your family and loved ones. For those of you who don't celebrate the holiday (my overseas friends) I promise to eat an extra slice of pie for you.


♥ misa

ps. I'm sorry this post was so long. I wasn't lying when I told you that I was bored. Now that I think about it, I should have been studying. Oops.

You Might Also Like

0 comments