Then this summer we got our kitten, Beemo, and once I found out she was a girl I flipped. Mainly because I knew that I was going to go crazy girlie on this cat. I thought, "why don't I turn this flower headband thing into a collar," so I did and well now you have this DIY.
Honestly, I pretty much copied the directions from Charlavail's blog. The only change that I made was instead of sewing the ends together, I just glued them.
2. Hot glue gun
3. Any bouquet of flowers (see Charlavail's blog)
4. 3/8" elastic (black or white) (see Charlavail's blog)
1. You're going to want to wrap the elastic around your pets neck, make sure its not to tight. Then cut to the precise measurement.
3. You are going to want to cut off any plastic pieces or stems but make sure that the petals are still intact to the flower.
5. Once you have your flowers in the layout that you want, glue one side of the elastic band to the other side.
Hopefully your pet loves this little accessory....it's not my kittens favorite thing in the world but I think it's hilarious and ridiculously cute when she has it on.