Everything Is Illuminated

Monday, July 22, 2013

"Love itself became the object of her love. She loved herself in love, she loved loving love, as love loves loving, and was able, in that way, to reconcile herself with a world that fell so short of what she would have hoped for."

Picture from Tumblr


I finished reading "Everything is Illuminated" by Jonathan Safran Foer last week. 
Do yourself a favor and read it. 
I have never read a book that was so brilliantly written as this one is. It has definitely become one of my favorites and Foer is now on my list of favorite authors. He is an artist with words thats for sure. There were so many times when I was reading that my heart began racing because of how amazing the story line is and just how good he words his imagination. I had no idea that this book was a movie too. So now I'm on the hunt to find and watch it. Although, I am kind of nervous because I had read "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" (also written by him and I loved it too) then watched the movie and it just plain sucked. 
If you're into love, history (especially WWII), mystery and into having your mind blown then maybe you should check it out.



You Might Also Like

0 comments