Kind of Like a Time Capsule

Tuesday, July 23, 2013



Before I started this blog I used to some what blog on tumblr. I still occasionally get on to look through pictures and stuff but I have fully switched to this little space on the web. Anyways, the other day I was reading through some of my old posts and came across some interesting things. I'm so glad that I looked through my old stuff because it reminded me of who I used to be and what I wanted at that time in my life.

click here: 

In this post I was talking about how maaaaarvelous bearded men are (*ahem* they still freaking are) and was trying to get over my fear of being alone. You know. I'm still trying to get over this fear BUT I have gotten a lot better than I was! I mean just last week I was out of my comfort zone, left alone in a place where I knew nobody and I was okay. I didnt have a panic attack or anything. I did things that  I never thought I could do. 

I think it would be fun to post some of my old stuff on here weekly, just to remind myself of...well...myself.

Oh by the way!
I now have a grab button! I finally had time this summer to make one. If you would like to put one on your blog by all means go ahead :) It would most likely make me the happiest little girl ever. If you need me to change the size of it in order to fit your blog space please dont hesitate to let me know and I will fix it to your needs. I think it's kind of large, but maybe it will do for now?


250 x 175
(yeah this one is too large)
Cloudy Chase


***Update***
200 x 140
Cloudy Chase
(just right)


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's what's great about having a blog. You blog about your life and you can later go back a year or two and see how far you've come, how you've changed etc.

    Oh and I agree, bearded men are marvelous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very right. I love looking back at how much I have changed.

      Bearded men ARE the best!

      I love you BCF :)

      Delete