- I'm currently doing a survey for MD Anderson so I can get a $50 Target gift card. The lady told me that this assignment would take two hours and this crap has been taking me FOUR HOURS.
- I need to take defensive driving this month because of a ticket that I received over three months ago. I am not looking forward to that day and of course I would procrastinate to the very last week to get it done.
- As I'm typing this I see my cat is trying to attack the squirrels that are outside my window. She's actually growling and I cannot stop laughing. The squirrels keep picking on her and my goodness, I'm just now realizing that spring time is here and I am so happy about it. Spring is my absolute favorite season.
- Although I'm really happy and content with my life right now there is this one thing that has been keeping me up worrying. I'm still trying to figure out the solution, but I think until then I will continue to worry.
- This Saturday morning has been turning out just beautifully. I wish I can take this exact moment, bottle it, keep it in a locket around my neck and only open it in times of need.
Saturday, February 27, 2016
Sunday, February 14, 2016
She had found herself falling into the same pattern.
Not knowing that the contentment would then cause confusion.
She found herself smirking as she had before.
Feeling more and more like the woman that she knew she would soon become.
Not knowing if this woman was the person that she really wanted to become.
The pridefulness that soon followed, the smirk that wouldn't leave her face, the look that continued to mirror back into her life.
"this is not what I'm supposed to feel like"
"all of it, it's not real, it's empty"
"every. single. one."
And she would quickly learn, as she had before, about every. single. one.