February Snapshots & Rambles

Saturday, February 27, 2016


  • I'm currently doing a survey for MD Anderson so I can get a $50 Target gift card. The lady told me that this assignment would take two hours and this crap has been taking me FOUR HOURS. 
  • I need to take defensive driving this month because of a ticket that I received over three months ago. I am not looking forward to that day and of course I would procrastinate to the very last week to get it done.
  • As I'm typing this I see my cat is trying to attack the squirrels that are outside my window. She's actually growling and I cannot stop laughing. The squirrels keep picking on her and my goodness, I'm just now realizing that spring time is here and I am so happy about it. Spring is my absolute favorite season. 
  • Although I'm really happy and content with my life right now there is this one thing that has been keeping me up worrying. I'm still trying to figure out the solution, but I think until then I will continue to worry.
  • This Saturday morning has been turning out just beautifully. I wish I can take this exact moment, bottle it, keep it in a locket around my neck and only open it in times of need.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are just fabulous photos. I am so pleased to see these pictures of your Feb month trip. I am sure you had a fantastic time. I too attended an event at local event venue last month with my friends. After a long time I spent time with my old friends.

    ReplyDelete