Requesting Hugs & Chocolate Cake & Tulips

Thursday, November 07, 2013



I want to scream. I need to scream. School is stressing me out, life is stressing me out. Actually all of it is tied around school. I get like this every semester but this one is different. I think I want to change my major. I'm thinking about my future too much and that part is stressing me out too. What if I change my major? Will I be wasting another year? How many more classes will I need to take? What job opportunities are with that major?

I know what I want to do in life but that is only meant for the next few years. Once I reach that goal I won't know where to go from there. I just have one goal right now and I'm not loosing sight on it, but once I achieve that goal and get bored with it, then what?
Careers scare me. This is the part where I wish I could just be a kid forever and not grow up. Sometimes I wish I could just get married to a rich guy, have a kid, and become a stay at home mom. Then this is the part where I slap myself across my face and say no, heck no. I have a whole life ahead of me to live. That would be the easy way out of everything. I think that I am still single for a reason and that is because life is saying "Melissa I want you to go out, enjoy your life, and be happy for yourself "

Man I just feel like crying right now. Would it surprise you if I told you I was?

I am realizing now that things can be tough and some things take hard work to accomplish.
I know I'm just rambling. But this is what I do when I don't know what else to do. I write it down.

Now this is the part where I need chocolate cake, I need a hug, and I would love to receive some tulips (preferably pink tulips)

Dear future,
Thanks for freaking me out.

♥ misa



You Might Also Like

0 comments