November 18 - 22, 2013

Friday, November 22, 2013






1// I bought coffee for myself. Found out it was a friends birthday and bought coffee for him. I made his day better and that made mine better.
2// I found this royal blue gem of a dress. She fit me perfectly and flowed beautifully over my body, but ya know, I had no place to wear her. So I passed her up cause I'm trying to save money. Not having a job does in fact suck sometimes. 
3// Secret time: I have never in my life paid for a vogue subscription. Ever. I don't even know why I get their magazines, but this year I have gotten four issues in the mail and I am soooo not complaining. To be honest I find what they talk about boring. BUT the advertisement ads inspire me. I rip those out and pin them on my bulletin. ugh. Those pictures are stunning. 
4// I am a morning person, I am, I am, I am. Sitting on a bench on campus, sipping my coffee, and people watching at 8 am is the most calming thing ever. Try it sometime. 
5// My cat. She is a character indeed. I wish she would cuddle more because I am a cuddler but she only wants to cuddle with you when she feels like it…which is rarely ever.
6// I am tree obsessed and the tree tops this season are to die for. Don't be surprised if you find me walking around just looking straight up and the trees. Man they are beautiful. 

Some things that I could not take a picture of:
1// I had a horrible day last tuesday. Tears and all were streaming down my face pretty much all day. I get like that sometimes, especially with the holidays coming up. I miss my dad and that's all there is to it. But I'm better now. New Girl & The Office healed me for a little bit. 
2// I finished season 5 of MadMen. Now I think I have to watch season 6 illegally *tear*
3// I cheated the system. I can't say much more about that but I cheated the system. muahaha.
4// Supposedly I looked like a lady bug on thursday…um…I don't think I did.
5// I realized that this year is  a l m o s t  o v e r         whaaaaat?!

What where you up to this week?


♥ misa



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love the dress, and my cat is the same way. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish I had somewhere to wear it to that way I would have had an excuse to buy it haha. Isn't it annoying when your cat doesn't want to cuddle. Ugh. frustrating.

    xo

    ReplyDelete