Texas Took My Breath Away

Wednesday, November 13, 2013










I should be writing a paper right now but the procrastination bug has bit me and I need to show you pictures of my field trip that I took with my geology class. This was totally freeeeeee! Well I guess my tuition payed for it, but none the less it was all free and totally worth one of my saturdays. I have never been to central Texas before so this was all completely new to me. Look at how beautiful this place is. We stopped in Austin for a bit to look at some faults and then drove a couple more hours to Enchanted Rock. That is where my breath was taken from me. Enchanted Rock was such a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful place. If you're ever in the Austin area and wanting to hike go there.

Here is a funny story. I went on this field trip two saturdays ago, then last saturday my family wanted to go, and now I am probably going to go again THIS SATURDAY because a friend of mine wants me to go with him. I will have spent 3 saturdays in a row at this place and you know, I am perfectly okay with that.

Texas my lovely state, you are beautiful.

Now I need to get back to writing my dreadful paper.


♥ misa


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww I have heard great things about Enchanted Rock! I'm glad you got to go and stop in Austin. Central Texas is my favorite in Texas!

    Sarah
    sarrrahgirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Austin in general is just an extremely beautiful place!

      Delete