Museum Visit

Monday, December 09, 2013





I needed to go to the Contemporary Arts Museum so I could write a paper of my visit, I decided to bring my sister along to make it a sister date. It was so much fun and totally what we needed. I have been to our Fine Arts museum hundreds of time, but this was my first time to visit this particular museum and I am sooo happy that I got the chance to go. A lot of the art work in this museum makes you wonder "why is this art? I can make this" but then you get to realizing that anything is art and that is the beauty behind why art is wonderful.

If you are ever bored in the Houston area and looking for something fun to do, I suggest going to this museum (its freeeeeeeee!) then afterwards get lunch or dinner and grab some drinks at Empire Cafe.


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's funny you should post this. I had to go to a museum for the same reason and also to critique a piece of artwork that was there as well. I never really had the time to go so I ended up choosing a piece from The Menil Collection website and critiqued it there! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to check out our Menil Collection! They have a wide range of famous artists. Even some that you wouldn't expected. It's free on thursdays too :)

      Delete