It's All Been...

Tuesday, October 08, 2013













...really good lately. I've been feeling so inspired. I'm so happy that I decided to find things that inspire me this month. I have been seeing beauty in almost everything.
The other day I was stuck in traffic, I mean this was horrible traffic, I knew I was going to be late for my class and knew that finding a parking spot was going to be close to impossible, but instead of freaking out I looked out and noticed that the sun was rising and mixing the most beautiful colors together. For real, God is the best artist.

This has all been good for my soul.

October, you've been pretty lovely so far. The weather, the people, this new atmosphere that I'm in.
Keep at it October. Better yet, try and stick around for the rest of the year.

♥ misa


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you're having a great month! Hope school is going well :) Love the photo update.

    Sarah

    http://www.sarrrahgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara! You are always so sweet!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete