I Can Cross That Off My To-Do List

Thursday, October 03, 2013


I think I stepped in dog poop a couple of minutes ago but I'm to afraid to check because I'm sitting in this cafe and its pretty busy here. I don't want someone to look at me while I'm checking it and think "man that girl stepped in poop, how gross" but it's starting to smell.

Oh gosh, there is nothing better than to laugh at yourself.


So I finally did it! I deleted my facebook account. It's been on my to do list for a while but I would always over think it and decide to just keep hanging on. I logged on yesterday and was just looking through every ones stuff and that same feeling came over me. Every time I would log on I would always compare myself to everyone that I'm "friends" with. Logging on would just bring me down. There are a couple people who I love looking through, like a couple of my dearest friends and some family members. But other than that the rest of the people that I'm connected through on there I could really care less about what they are thinking. I hope that doesn't seem selfish to say. I mean it in the least selfish meanest way. It's just that with this month I'm trying to stay inspired and by having my facebook account it's doing anything but inspiring me. It's just bringing my spirits down.

It feels so refreshing to have deleted that thing.


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ahhh, congratulations! I've been thinking of doing that myself... I feel like it's useful, but I'm having that same experience of negativity. I feel like half the people I "creep" are people I don't like. Maybe I'll take a week off and see how I like it?!

    xo Madie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was exactly what I was feeling!! I don't really talk or see half of the people that I'm friends with on there so I don't see the point in even keeping in contact with them.
    You should try taking a week off! Especially if you were addicted to it like I was for a couple of years haha. Taking a break is the best thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first paragraph was completely random haha! I've wondered whether or not to do the same thing a few months back but decided not to. Glad to know that you're doing everything you can do further your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete