My Small Italian Heart

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Houston is known for being an international city and that is one of the many reasons why I love my city. Every year they host many different cultural festivals and my favorite is the italian festival. I studied Italian for almost 2 years and can talk a liiiitle bit italian. Sadly I am losing my speaking skills but that is something that WILL NOT HAPPEN. I'm going to pick it back up. Good thing I kept my italian textbook.
Anyways, that is where I was this past weekend. To be honest it wasn't as fun as I remembered it being last year, but it was still nice to taste some of my favorite Italiano desserts.

This is a random thought here but I miss being able to think in italian. So here is another little goal for myself: study my italian twice a week.

Italiano, mi manchi


♥ misa


You Might Also Like

0 comments