My Toast To These Happy Changes

Friday, August 30, 2013


Dress: H&M/ Belt: Macy's/ Shoes: Forever 21
I officially completed my first week of big kid school. 
I am so happy with my decision to finally transfer to this university. I love it so much. 

When I first arrived I was not prepared for the larger classes and the number of students that would be in these classes. 100+ students in a class? What? That was completely foreign to me, but I have grown to enjoy it. Another thing that got to me was trying to make new friends. One of the reasons why I was ready to transfer was because I was ready for a change and apart of that reason was for meeting new people. I am a really shy person so it's always hard for me to be the first to say "hello". On the first couple days I was too chicken but as the week progressed I began to meet new faces and be confident in my people skills. So far I guess I have made a couple friends. There is one person however, who annoys me. I'm sorry to say this but they just do. The reason why this person annoys me so much is because I have had this type of person come up to me plenty of times before. Who was it? The typical guy that see's me and strikes up a conversation and who will not leave me alone. *big sigh* I have captured another one. This guy is nice but totally and completely 110+infinity not my type. I even had to tell a little lie in order to get him to back off a bit. I wish I could be more upfront when it comes to these certain types of situations but I cant help it and feel bad for the person, especially when they are trying so hard. I guess I still have some growing up to do on that part.  

Enough on that. Anyways...

Something that I noticed this week was that almost everyone was going through some type of change. Mostly it was a major change involving their life. It wasn't a bad change, they were all good things that positively affected them. It made me happy to see that I was not the only one going through a major change this week. It also made me realize that almost everyone that I know if finally figuring out where they belong in this world and reaching their goals. I am just so happy for everyone!

I'm holding a glass of wine right now and as I lift it up, I am toasting to you - if you had a big change this week with your life congratulations! I wish the best for you all in whatever change you are going through.
Now I'm taking my sip of wine. Haha.

I mean really, for real, I did just take a sip.
Now I am off to study and finish this glass.




♥ misa


You Might Also Like

0 comments