Summer Recap

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

In officially 18 days my summer will be over. Let me just let out a big sigh.

I did not really go any where out of town this time. I thought it would be best to just stay put because I was getting ready for my transfer to the university that I will be attending in...18 days.....and I am still in the process of getting ready for that. I was thinking about it and realized that I did not have to go out of town in order for it to feel like I had a summer vacation. I still had fun and I believe that is all that counts. So I am going to share some snapshots of my favorite moments that happened in these past couple of months.



Some of the things that I did this summer was: attend a beautiful wedding, go to an eisley show, drank lots of coffee, took running as a "hobby," read a lot of good books, had fun on the starbucks roof, watched the sunset plenty of times, got a kitten, and tried yummy belgian beer.

That's just some of the things I did, there was plenty more but for now this is all that I documented haha.
The summer is not over yet so I am going to soak up these next 18 days and spend time with the ones that I love before they all get busy with school, work, life, blah blah blaaahhh.


♥ misa



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. What a lovely Summer!!
    PS Your little kitten is TOO CUTE!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think how much fun you'll have being at UH! plus I cant believe school is coming back again so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will be as much fun as I'm imagining it. I know!!

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on the end of summer nostalgia. But the year will be just as great and good luck at your new university!

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your summer, soon enough you won't get a break :( wahhh!!!

    I've really been wanting to visit that I love Houston sign! I hope it is there for a while.

    -Sarah

    http://www.sarrrahgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to soak it all in haha :)
      I think it will be up for a while! At least I hope so.

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Love the shot of your shoes- so cute!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete