Just A Good Day

Monday, August 19, 2013

Today was just all around a good day. I was dropped off by my friend at the cute Kraftsmen cafe and then later checked out the famous Rothko Chapel. When I came home I made a small trip to Target and now I'm sitting here eating a coconut popsicle. See, it was just a good chill day. 

I realized something while I was sitting alone in that cafe. I can be okay with just being alone in a public place. I mean, I hate it...I really really REALLY hate it, but it's okay. It was nice to have a table all to myself, writing and doodling my heart out in my journal. 

That's pretty much it. 
It was a good day and I realized that I am slowly but surely getting over a large fear of mine. 



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gah, I would kill for a lazy summer day of alone-ness visiting museums.

    Sounds absolutely lovely!

    -Sarah

    http://www.sarrrahgirl.com

    ReplyDelete