This Week

Saturday, August 24, 2013

This was my last week of summer and my my my, it was good.


I got pranked two mornings in a row. The first morning I find my car covered in shaving cream, sprinkles, fruit juice, and other random sticky things. The second morning I wake up and find my car smothered in shaving cream again and then inside was filled with over 70 pink balloons and confetti ALL OVER. It was a mess. But you know...I think the pink balloons made me less mad, haha and they knew it, which is why they choose pink balloons!


My best friend and I got both of the culprits back. For the first guy, we filled his back pack (which is his man bag (murse)) while he was at work with tons of glitter and rice. He still has glitter all over his books and essentials. The other guy we got back by sticking pads all over his car and then squirting it with ketchup and honey. We then topped it off with confetti. I had other pranks that I was going to do to them but we all decided to just call truce and end everything. Thank God because it was starting to get a little out of hand.


Another thing I did this week was hangout with my cousins to eat gelato and crepes. I mean that is a perfect day in itself.

A sad thing that happened this week was I got robbed. Someone broke into my locker at the gym that I go to and stole all the cash out of mine and my sisters wallet. I only carry cash with me because that is all that I get paid in and that day they took $120 from me and $160 from my sister :( :( :( :(
It took me a while to finally forgive the person that did it. But I finally did.
Random fact: I've learned this summer that I tend to get over things rather quickly. Like if I'm mad at you one day, I will just be completely over it and want to be friends again with you the next day. Haha I like this about myself.

Lastly, I took one last tour of my new school before this semester starts. I went on a couple tours this summer. Some with my friends and other times with my cousins. This last time that I went I actually felt like I belonged there. While I was walking around the campus I had a sense of pride come over me, this never happens to me haha, I never have pride for anything. My cousin was freaking out because I looked like an idiot jumping and skipping along the campus. I couldn't contain my joy. One thing that I love about my school is the amount of trees that are there. I looooove trees. Absolutely love them.
Okay so while I was walking around campus I had this cute squirrel come up to me. I had never been so close to an adult squirrel before! It was the cutest thing. I felt bad because it wanted me to give it food and I didn't have any. After a couple minutes I had more squirrels come up to me. I felt like Snow White. Which brings me to another reason why I love this school: I feel like Snow White here. Praise the Lord.

I am just elated. I cannot wait to start my last years of education at University of Houston. I have a feeling that these next few years are going to be hold some of the most memorable experiences of my life.

Well that's pretty much all that happened this week. I have one last day of summer left so I am going to just lay in my bed and catch up on all these Netflix movies and shows that I've started this summer.


♥ misa

p.s. - I fell in LOVE with New Girl! Ohmygosh if you havent seen the show yet. Watch it!!!!!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. 1. Those prank wars crack me up!
    2. My car was vandalized earlier last week and I felt so violated. I am not as quick to forgive and thinking about it still makes me mad. I'm sorry you and your sister had to deal with cash being stolen :(
    3. The UH campus looks beautiful! I can't wait to read about how the first week of school goes! Are you going to commute?
    4. I love New Girl and I can't wait for it to start up again.

    -Sarah

    http://www.sarrrahgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that your car got vandalized. That is the worst. I dont understand why people think that it is okay to steal and vandalize. It's ridiculous.
      Yes I am going to commute. I was going to live on campus but thought that commuting would be cheaper...I think it's the same with all the gas that I'm using haha.

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yes! New Girl rocks!! and also, I've always wanted that squirrel thing to happen to me, lucky lady you are! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Girl is amaaaazing!!!! I am a newbie fan and am now forever a fan of that show!
      Having that squirrel come up to me was one of the coolest things ever.

      xoxo

      Delete