Some Things

Monday, September 02, 2013


Mini goals to accomplish this week:
  • Talk to 3 random strangers. Introduce myself to them and have a conversation that lasts at least 10 minutes long.
  • Have enough courage to tell that annoying stalker guy "I don't ever see us being together. I don't even know you. You're too old for me. You're too immature for me. We are in no way compatible. Please, for goodness sake, leave me the hell alone." 
  • Wear my new shoes everyday.
  • Of course, keep up with my studies.
  • Email my little brothers art teacher. 
  • Spread smiles and happiness to eeeeeveryone that I see. 


Happy first week of September! 
I am patiently sitting around waiting for cooler weather. Please hurry autumn.



♥ misa

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I already told you but I realllllly like those glasses on you. And those shoes? They are awesome! I'd wear them every day too, if I had them.

    You are much braver than I am for attempting to talk to strangers. It gives me anxiety just thinking about it. I can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck :)

    -Sarah

    sarrrahgirl

    ReplyDelete