School Took Over My Life Again

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I have been a little MIA lately, most of the reason why is because of school. I have not had much time to go out and explore any type of surroundings either....other than my new campus. Every day I find a new place to sit alone and study, so that is something that is fun. I hope that you're not thinking that I am always alone, I'm not! I have made a couple of new acquaintances. So I am not a total loser haha. My conversation skills are getting a little better and also my confidence to talk to new people. Over all I am liking this girl that I am slowly becoming. I'm still shy but not about things that I used to be about. I'm feeling pretty great about all this.

I made a little playlist for you all to listen to. It's pretty much a combination of songs that I am currently listening to while wandering around campus. But before you hit play do this:
- make a cup of tea or coffee, make sure you have it ready.
- sit on a big comfy couch, plush bed, or outside under a tree.
*optional* - grab a notebook and pen to doodle or write what ever comes to your heart while listening.

This is one of those playlist's that will inspire you, make you feel loved, make you want to give love, and relax you.

I hope you enjoy it.


September by Melissa McDaniel on Grooveshark


♥ misa


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You have great musical taste! Love all these songs especially the one by The Killers (one of my favorite bands) You should make a playlist on spotify with all these songs, name it "Cloudychase's playlist" or something. I'd totally subscribe!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that is a great idea! I'm glad you liked this playlist :) I will keep that idea in mind. Thank you for that!!

      xoxo

      Delete