You Know, It's that Birthday Post

Monday, April 07, 2014

Guess what. I'm now 22 and officially loving it.
Birthdays are fun, you know, its a day all to yourself - all about you. You don't get many days like that but my gosh. When they come around they are one of the best feeling 'holidays' around.
My birthday was nice. It wasn't as grand as last years but it was still as sweet.
Oh yes, I still got my pink tulips on my birthday and if that doesn't make me giddy then I don't know what else will.
Remember how I had to work on my birthday? Well my boss was SO kind and let me get off extra early. He even bought me lunch. Another coworker of mine brought me a cronut from this donut shop near his house. YES A CRONUT. I tried my very first cronut and man it was heavenly. And then another coworker of mine bought me pink roses, a freaking cheesecake, and a Kate Spade gift card. You better believe my heart skipped at least 10 beats when I saw all of that stuff. It was one of the sweetest things. I don't know how I could ever repay him back. I mean gosh. That was just unbelievable.
Then as soon as I got home my family planned this surprise birthday for me filled with love and cousins and brownies and vietnamese spring rolls and the coolest gifts imaginable (thank you carolina!) and confetti and the list goes on.
It was just so nice. I am loved and I hope and pray that every single person on this planet feels as much love (and more) than I feel.

I'm so glad to be able to put 21 behind me. I will always remember being 21 as the year that I felt I had matured the most. I know that I have more growing to do in my life and I'm looking forward to this year and all the changes will come with it. Whatever changes those may be.




♥ misa

You Might Also Like

0 comments