My 21st

Monday, April 08, 2013

This is just going to be mostly pictures. Let me just begin to say that I felt so blessed this past Friday. My birthday was filled with lots of coffee, sushi, green tea ice cream, a tower of donuts as my cake and love. It was a good day - a good fuuun weekend. I am now 21 and can buy alcohol. I'm more excited to be able to buy alcohol to bake with than to get wasted with. Haha I crack myself up sometimes. But being able to legally drink it is nice too.



By the way, I got everything on my wish list's that I shared with you. Everything but the windshield wipers. I'll just have to buy that myself haha. 

Ps - Madie (Girl Named Fiddy), I'll let you know how the "It's Gonna Be Okay" journal cheers me up ;)

You all should check out Madie's blog!

♥ misa

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hahaha you are a DOLL! Thanks for the shout out! :)

    It looks like you had such a great time! Definitely let me know the journal cheers you up when you're sad, haha. <3

    xo Madie
    girlnamedfiddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are SO cute! happy birthday to you, looks like it was wonderful :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post! :) The tulips were gorgeous, and so is your hair color :) Happy Birthday :)


    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It comes from a box haha

      Delete