Rain Drops

Wednesday, April 10, 2013








I absolutely love the month of April. One of those reasons is because the weather is bipolar...but in a good way. Yesterday it was somewhere in the 80s. Today it's a high of 52. See, bipolar.

Another thing that I love is my mustard cardigan and my polka dot flats. I wear that cardigan pretty much every day. Someone once asked me what was a single article of clothing that I couldn't be without. I said, my black tights. Nope. I was wrong. It's this cardigan.

What is your favorite article of clothing that you cannot live without?

♥ misa

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. In love with your pink umbrella! <3
    My favorite article of clothing I just cannot live without is my green utility jacket. I love it so much, I wear it all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!
      I want a jacket like that! But I can never find one....and if I do it's never in my size. What up wit dat?

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I m new follower!! Follow us?
    Adoro queste foto.
    Chocolate Rose Style

    ReplyDelete