Playing Hooky

Monday, April 15, 2013



Last Thursday night after dinner my mom comes up to me and says, "do you think it would be a good idea if we all just went to the beach tomorrow?"
I said "DUH". When is it not a good idea to go to the beach?
Then Friday afternoon we surprised my siblings and picked them up from school. They were so surprised and excited. I loved it.
It's so nice to live an hour away from the seaside. I take Galveston for granted a lot. Not many people can just wake up one morning and decide to drive down to the beach for a bit. I think that it's something that I should do more often. I think I should maybe do it alone sometimes too because sitting in the sand and looking out into the ocean does something to your soul. It awakens the senses and makes you see the beauty in life. It really is a wonderful thing.

♥ misa

You Might Also Like

0 comments