It's Been a Week

Thursday, April 04, 2013


My goodness you guys. This past week has been sooo stressful! It has come to the part of the semester where everything from projects to research papers are due all at the same time. I havent had time for anything other than my school work. I barely even had time to instagram (boooo). You know a person is really busy if they cant even post a picture. BUT I finished everything - and turned all projects in on time.
Well its april and my birthday is tomorrow. I'm going to be 21. hooray hooray!
Last month was probably the worst month of this year. Hopefully I wont have any other months like that for a while. But now I am excited to see what april brings. I have a lot of fun things to share with you guys this month. So stay posted :)


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh goodness you're sweet. I'm going to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete