Birthday Wishlist Pt. 2

Wednesday, March 27, 2013


Here is the last of my birthday wishlist posts! Next week (April 5) I will be turning 21 and I am soooo excited. This week on my list of items that I would like to have:

1. Target Gift Card: Anyone who personally knows me will tell you that Target is my FAVORITE store in the whole world. I go there at least once a week....its a bad habit. I always find something fun in there to buy. Whether it be clothes, shoes, room decor items, random $1 things. Anything and everything from that store I love. A gift card from there would not only help with my wallet but would also help with my obsession. 

2. It's Gonna Be Okay Journal: Sometimes I get in these moods where I feel down in the dumps. If I got this journal I know that it would bring up my spirits and make me see a positive outlook on how I'm feeling at the moment. Since I always seem to over think and analyze everything, this would help calm my mind. 

3. iPhone Fisheye Lens: My goodness I want this. That's all there is to it. This would be really cool to play around with and would add a new look to my instagram pictures. 

4. Moleskine Notebook: Lately I have been drawing more often than I ever have. Whenever I'm sitting in class I start doodling away when I should be paying attention. Usually when I get home I will transfer those doodles into a notebook. A moleskin would be good to have because the paper is perfect for drawing. 

There y'all have it! My last wish list for my special day. 



♥ misa

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha I almost got the "It's Gonna Be Okay" journal for my last birthday! I decided against it (I only had $100, and that goes fast on Modcloth), but I still think it was a great idea! Let me know how you like it. :)

    xo Madie
    girlnamedfiddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know if I get it for my birthday! I love Modcloth so much, I wish I had all the money in the world for that store!!

      xoxo

      Delete