Once Again

Thursday, March 14, 2013


(For those of you reading this I am so sorry that I am about to sound emo)
Well it happened. I ended up getting hurt and it blows.
One of the most worst feelings ever is to be felt as though you were used. That is exactly how I feel. Maybe I'm overreacting? I don't know. But I'm deeply hurt. Its time that I place yet another bandage over the small indent that my heart has endured. 
I fall too easily and I just wish that I wasn't like this. I wish that my heart was stronger and that I don't put my guard down easily. I wish that fake people were never brought into this world. 
But its just the way that things are. These past days I have felt as though I am not valuable, I am not good enough, I am just another one, another number added to the long list
I should have known. Now I need time to heal. To be honest it's stupid how I'm feeling right now. But I just can't help it.
I wish I wasn't as hurt as I am right now. Why though? Oh yeah, it's because I was lied to and promised certain things. 

I'm a mess. But you live and learn.

There, I am done.

But know what makes me extremely happy? Pink tulips and pie. So today I took a trip to the loveliest garden in downtown Houston and ate at the amaaaaazing House of Pies. Thank you Jesus for giving someone the thought of opening this diner. It brought up my sprits today :)

Once again I'm SO sorry for sounding really depressed.  

xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. oh Misa, lovely, you have the most beautiful heart I've ever known. I'm sorry that there are horrible people in this world who try to take away your joy. Jesus has his hand on you my darling and I just wish I could be with you right now. I miss you terribly and I love you! Chin up, God's got this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those incredibly sweet words! They mean so much and put a smile on my face :)
      I love and miss you SO much also! xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  2. We all get hurt - I don't know if that's really comforting right now, but sometimes it helps to know that a LOT of other people have felt the way you do and have survived. :/ I was in an emotionally abusive relationship in high school, and while it totally and completely sucked, I ended up learning a lot about what I didn't want in a relationship from it. It's not easy to be optimistic about a bad experience, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with feeling the way you do, soemtimes it helps to try and see what you learned from the bad.

    Keep your head up! <3

    xo Madie
    girlnamedfiddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Madie you are so sweet! Thank you :) What you said is true though, you do live and learn from your mistakes. Haha and I have learned some valuable lessons. xoxoxo

      Delete