Silly Girl

Saturday, March 16, 2013


You know what I am? A silly girl. I'm supposed to be acting more mature because I am getting older but sometimes I find myself acting like a 10 year old who thrives on Disney films and fairy tales. On a totally random note I have some of the greatest people in my life. I always knew that I did but occasionally they remind me by surprising me with their love. For example one of the greatest people that roam this planet sent me this article. EVERYONE needs to read it. Just give 10 minutes of your life to read this, I promise you wont regret it. Another amazing person sends me text messages filled with amazing words of wisdom and always brings up my sprits just by her sweetness. 
I have the greatest people in my life. 

Another thing. I'm sure most of you heard this, but starting July 1st google reader will be shutting down (boo). If you want to still keep in touch with this blog you could follow me through bloglovin. 

I'm watching Perks of Being a Wallflower with my sister right now. I should have read the book first but whatever. So far its really good annnd now I am going to return to the movie. I hope you all have an amazing week. 


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Ok, two things. One: I am ridiculously jealous that you can wear that outfit right now, because it's blizzard-ing in central Iowa and I can't leave the house without my huge, puffy winter coat, let alone in something sleeveless! Two: You. Are. Adorable. <3

    xo Madie
    girlnamedfiddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Haha ahhhh I WISH I was in a huge winter coat! You know i've never seen snow before? How sad is that?! Lets trade places ;)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit; very simple. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
    Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete