This Beautiful Fear

Thursday, March 07, 2013








Have you ever been so happy that it scares you? I don't mean that you are scared of the feeling. You're scared because you're too happy. Everything has been going perfect and nothing has come along to screw it up. I guess its this high that I've been on. I'm scared of this feeling. Don't get me wrong, I love having these beautiful days but this month has started out absolutely perfect. That is the frightening part.

I'm scared. I'm scared of my feelings. I'm scared of getting hurt. I'm scared of giving to much.
I wish I was the type that can just go with the flow and not worry. Sadly, I am not.
I guess all I'm asking is for someone to just slap me in the face and say, "MELISSA DO NOT WORRY! IT'S ALL GOING TO TURN OUT JUST FINE"
But you know, if someone does walk up to me and say that I wont believe them.

What is wrong with my heart?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. First, thanks for you sweet comment girl.
    Second, I know how you feel, happiness always seems to be ruined by something, but.. hopefully, it doesn't this time. Life is full of twists and turns, and sometimes we have to see the good in the bad.

    Thiiiiird, your style is super awesome. I love it, a lot. That sweater is perfect! You've got yourself a new follower, ma'am.

    Kristina
    kristina in retroworter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know how you feel. Happiness is the scariest feeling in the world!

    ReplyDelete