Calm

Wednesday, February 27, 2013


This week has been incredibly interesting. Like really interesting. I like it that way. But I have been thinking a lot this week, and thinking a lot is something that I don't like. Because I always over think everything. Blah blah blah.

Anyways, what I have been listening to in order to calm my nerves this week is Blind Pilot. Please: someone tell me WHY it took me so long to find out about this band?! Their sound is so perfect and just fits my everyday life so well. I've been playing their album nonstop this past week. If you havent heard of them please give them a listen. They will calm you and make you want to cuddle up on the couch with a cup of tea while you craft your little heart out. If you're into crafting that is.

mellow by Melissa McDaniel on Grooveshark
Life has been looking good lately. Lets hope the good vibes are still coming my way.


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

0 comments