Valentine Playlist

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Spring is coming. Well at least for me it is. Living down south I only get like 2 weeks of real winter (without snow, not really a real winter right?) and then comes the hot weather, blaaaahh. I recently visited a garden center because we are looking to spruce up our garden. I thought these little poppy flower things were cute. So I took a picture. Anyways when I got home that day I was in the mood to make a valentines playlist. And so I did. Now I am sharing it with you guys because its quite lovely. These are songs that will get you in the mood to dance, think about your crush, cuddle with your boyfriend or just watch the cheesiest/romantic chick flick ever. Whatever the case, I hope these songs get you up and ready for Valentines day.

xoxo
misa ♥


Sweet Love by Melissa McDaniel on Grooveshark

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely Valentine's playlist. I enjoyed listening to all the songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well arnt you the sweetest thing since apple pie. Thank you darling. xoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kooks and noah and the whale!!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo, I've always been a fan of pictures of flowers. & great playlist, I like it. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
    Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete