Inspired

Monday, February 18, 2013



Lately I have been feeling inspired. Its beautiful. I tend to always talk myself out of doing things because I lose the confidence in my creativity. But today, I'm feeling as though I have found "it". What is "it"? It is the very thing that I have been worried about for months. I think I found my future. I am promising myself that I will not change my mind again. I can't. And you know. I don't want to change it. Life has been beautiful lately. Its only going to keep being beautiful because I am staying positive.

"Trying to live an inspiring life puts the focus on others. I'm not sure it's wise to go about life trying to impress or gain approval from others. Instead I think we should focus on ourselves. Try to impress yourself. Try to top your best efforts. Set up your life, so in the end you will look back and be proud. And that's what I mean by living an inspired life."


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

0 comments