February

Sunday, February 03, 2013

 photo valentinesweetscopy_zpse80789d6.jpg
 photo strawberriescopy_zpsa92c8f3c.jpg
 photo cakecopy_zps2818efd4.jpg
 photo cakeballscopy_zps4b315791.jpg
 photo groupcopy_zps97b0eedd.jpg

February is one of those months that seem to fly by. Its like I blink and its gone. Maybe its because its the shortest month of the year? Or maybe because its one of those months where you just feel really loved because hellloooo valentines day near. Who knows. All I know is that I am excited to feel the extra love from these upcoming days. This valentines season I am partnering up with my cousin to sell large cake balls, small cakes, and chocolate covered strawberries. I have a feeling that we are going to get a lot of orders and it might stress me out a bit, but seeing the reaction of the peoples faces when they bite into our desserts is totally priceless. Ahhh I cant wait.


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Omg Melissa, it's Emily, you have to tell me how much you are selling these for, they're adorable! Please, more information on these! They're too pretty to eat! (:

    ReplyDelete