Ruby Sparks

Saturday, January 26, 2013

 photo IMG_0359_zps375b16f0.jpg
 photo IMG_0363_zpsace7d1eb.jpg
Have you guys ever seen the movie Ruby Sparks? If not, you need to stop what you're doing and go out to rent it or buy it because I promise you, you will love it. When I first saw it I fell in love. It definitely fits in the list of my top 10 favorite movies. One of the things that I love about the movie is how Ruby Sparks dresses, she had such a fun and cute sense of style and I quickly wanted to recreate the outfits. Sadly a couple months went by and I forgot about her until I was trying to figure out a new outfit to wear with the clothes that I already had. Then I noticed that I had an off white lace dress AND magenta tights. TA-DA! I had Ruby Sparks outfit and I didnt even know it! I'm not going to lie I was a bit afraid to wear such bright tights out in public that day but you know what, I did it and I had so much confidence in what I was wearing. So go out and wear you're bright tights and strut your stuff girl.

(by the way if you want to recreate other outifts by ruby sparks visit this website)

 xoxo,
misa



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love your dress - it's so pretty and girly! I'll definitely remember to watch that movie when I get a chance to! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah girl! Let me know what you think when you see it :) I promise you will love it.

      Delete
  2. Ok, wow, you are adorable! I'm so glad you found my blog because I am SO glad I found yours. :)

    xo Madie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally captured the Ruby Sparks look lady! Gorgeoussss. Her style is so amazing...I wanted every single outfit haha.

    ReplyDelete