Liebster award

Tuesday, January 15, 2013


Hello you beautiful people. I hope all of you guys are having an amazing week, I certainly am now because I was nominated for the Liebster award! So basically this little token is a great way to reach other bloggers that have less than 200 followers and give them some lovin'. I need the lovin', haha. So these are the rules:

1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left.
3. Ask 11 new questions for those you nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

The person who nominated me was my beautiful friend Elyse from A Simple Sparkle . Her blog is filled with yummy recipes, pictures, DIY's, and soon will be featuring posts from her stay in Ireland this spring. You should check it out!

Any who, here are my 11 facts:

  • I can play the guitar
  • I love the color pink. Probably a little too much
  • I am scared of having all attention on me
  • I can speak a bit of spanish and italian
  • I love to bake
  • I think I own too many dresses, then again, a girl cant own too many dresses
  • My favorite band is (and will forever be) Eisley
  • I first saw Eisley live when I was in the eighth grade 
  • I have been volunteering at a music venue for about five years now. I serve latte's, frappes, and smoothies
  • I am 20 years old but on a daily basis get told that I look somewhere between 14-18 years old
  • I love Jesus
My 11 questions:

1. Who was your favorite band when you were 13?
I was ob-freaking-sessed with Switchfoot. OBSESSED.

2. What is your favorite music artist now?
Eisley 

3. Where do you go or what do you do when you need some alone time?
Usually I go to my room and shut the door or I will go on a walk in my neighborhood 

4. Where is the coolest place you have been?
Hands down - Peterhead, Scotland 

5. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
My dream job would be owning my own bakery/coffee/tea shop. I have dreamt of this for about 3 years now.

6. Where do you want to live when you are in your 60's?
Anywhere that has all four seasons. But to be specific probably some small town in northern america.

7. What is your favorite article of clothing that you own?
This is SO hard! I honestly have no clue. I love everything in my closet but I guess if I had to choose it would be my yoga tights because I can where them at night, when I'm working out, or under a short dress.

8. Who was your favorite teacher in school?
Oh my gosh I was just thinking about this last night! It would have to be my fourth grade teacher Mrs. Henkes. She was so sweet and always had faith in me. She even used to send me letters after she moved from Texas. I wish I could find her and give her a hug! 

9. If you had to go without one type of technology for the rest of your life what would you give up?
Ummm a clothing washer and dryer. 

10. Where is your favorite place in the world?
Peterheeeeed, Scotland. Well pretty much anywhere in Scotland.

11. What is the greatest compliment you have ever received? 
"you're so cute Melissa!"

My 11 questions:

1. Where did you grow up?
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. What is your greatest fear?
4. Who was your childhood crush?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. Where is your favorite place on this earth?
7. What is your best creative ability? 
8. Who is your inspiration?
9. What makes you the most happiest? 
10. Birds, bows, polka dots, or stripes? (could mean anything)
11. What is your favorite quote? 


The bloggers I am nominating:


This was hard because I have only came across a few bloggers that have less than 200 followers the other blogs that I love have waaay more than 200. 

There you have it! 

xoxo
misa 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You are too adorable, lady! I too get confused for a 14 year old and I am 23. Guess it'll come in handy when we turn 50. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I try and tell myself all the time! Glad i'm not the only one who hates looking young haha

      Delete
  2. It's not too bad for me, I'm 17 but often have to prove I'm over 15, but that gets annoying when trying to go to the cinema, if only I wasn't so short! But I like looking younger, it means I can be childish when I want and I look ridiculous when driving a car with the seat propped up all the way haha!
    I own so many dresses but hardly ever wear them and can't bear to part with them either, and you are cute, you don't look 20 :P
    Thanks for nominating me, I've already done a Liebster blog post and you can see my answers here if you want http://shortand-sweet.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these type of posts! Really nice to find out a little about you. xxx

    ReplyDelete