Smile

Monday, January 21, 2013

smile photo Collages_zps658569bd.jpg

So one thing that I promised myself that I would do this year is smile more at people that I do not know. You know when you're walking down a hallway and you see someone coming towards you on the opposite side then you start thinking to yourself, "should I smile at them once they approach me? should I not? will this be awkward if I don't?" Maybe yall dont think that. But I do haha. Anyways when I see random people I want to always smile at them because you never know what kind of day they're having and your smile could brighten up their day. I was reading here and it said that practicing your smile is key to feeling comfortable with smiling more. So that is what I'm going to do. I am going to practice my smile in the mirror today until my mouth hurts, that way I can feel confident smiling at random strangers....and maybe even some hot guys that approach my way *cough*. Are you confident at smiling at random strangers? Or does it freak you out like it does for me?

xoxo
misa

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lady! I'm working on smiling more often too...it's not always easy, haha. My default when I'm out and about running errands is blank face, and I got called out on it once by a complete stranger...derp. So I've tried a little harder since then. PS thank you so much for nominating me! The post is here if you wanna check it out (:

    http://onetwothreepeaceful.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started doing this too! It's amazing how much it takes people by surprise. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog :-) I'm loving your little space here. Will definitely be following your adventures from now on!

    ReplyDelete