DIY: Felt Candy Hearts

Monday, February 11, 2013

 photo 2013-02-11_zps9fcf6d13.jpg
 photo IMG_0447_zps475efb99.jpg
 photo IMG_0445_zps4a055398.jpg
 photo IMG_0448_zps6b464459.jpg

Heeeeey guess what I have: my very first DIY! Valentines day is this week and maybe some of you are looking to getting creative this year because you're tired of the normal cards. Well I have your solution. I was looking through pinterest and came across these little felt hearts and then boom. I knew I had to make them for everyone that I love. I was a bit scared because I have never sewn anything before...in my life. I think it turned out pretty great for my first time. This is the diy that I had followed but I added my own flare to them. In the original felt hearts she does not have a tiny heart in the middle of them, in order to sew that little heart in the middle all you have to do is cut a smaller heart out of a different color felt and then sew it onto the larger heart before you follow her directions. They are really easy to create and take about 30 minutes to make one of them. Also they're a bit small so you can only fit skittles or m&ms into them. I think it would be cool if you stuck a little cute note inside of them also. So just get out there and get creative with them. Oh and maybe you can make them while you are listening to my valentines playlist ;)
Are you going to hand out valentines to your loved ones this year?

xoxo
misa ♥

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Those are aborable! :) I make little felt animals from time to time, so I think this is really do-able! Great idea!

    xo Madie
    girlnamedfiddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I would love to see your felt animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I am actually participating in Valentines this year by making cards for all our little girls at church. Would be cute to make one of these and attach it to a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw the girls would love them! Let me know if you need any help

    ReplyDelete