Birthday Wishlist

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My 21st birthday is next month! Boom. I am so excited and ready for a new year of my life where I grow and mature even more. I am a bit nervous because (I think) that your 21st birthday is your LAST big hurrah. You know, your last birthday that actually means something exciting. I guess the next big birthday that I have will be when I turn 30 - lets not think about that right now. So until the week before my birthday I will be sharing my wishlist with you all. Maybe some of my family and friends will see this and buy them for me ;) *HINT HINT YALL*

1. Fujifilm INSTAX: I have been wanting one of the bad boys for a while now. My best friend has the mini and I loved playing around with it. If this was the only gift that I received for my birthday I would be totally fine with it.
2. Windshield wipers: My car right now needs this. Haha mine are so old and its always embarrassing when I have someone in my car and need to clean the front window because my current ones leave horrid streaks and.......yeah, its just embarrassing and I need new ones.
3. Pink Tulips! My favorite flowers in the whole entire world. Can someone please send me a million of these beauties. Please?
4. La Sardina: This little camera would just be for pleasure. Its a film camera that you can take some cool looking pictures with. I've been hearing some great things about this little toy so it would be nice to play around with it.

So there you have it. Some of the things that would make my life just a -tad- bit brighter.


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've also been wanting a polaroid!! It's been in my wishlist for ages. I hope you finally get one. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
    Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arnt they so much fun to have?! Hopefully I get one :)

      xoxox

      Delete
  2. Don't get too hung up on turning 21! On my 21st birthday I ended up going to the bar with a few friends, which was... completely empty, haha. I had a few drinks and went to bed, not exactly thrilling. I've found that my 22nd and 23rd birthdays were WAY more fun. More of your friends are of age to drink with you, so more people can come out and celebrate! :) I hope you have a waaay better time than me on your 21st!

    xo Madie
    girlnamedfiddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're so sweet! Well I will keep that in mind for my 22 and 23rd birthday :) I'm sure you will be seeing pictures of my birthday on the blog next month so stay tuned

      xoxoxoo

      Delete