Just Pure Goodness

Thursday, April 25, 2013
















Life has been so good lately. I'm so happy right now that I'm almost in tears.

This month I have been learning more about who I am as a person and it has been a great little adventure. I have also been getting myself mentally ready for the changes that will hopefully be taking place in the future. I feel like I am in a time in my life where I'm saying "out with the old and in with the new." I am ready to embrace these changes, go with the flow and see what the next phase in this chapter is going to be.

On a totally random note, I want to say that I love all of you who read my blog! I know that it is mostly my friends, family, and occasionally my followers (and maybe some random creepers. Hello creepers!) But I'm so glad that I have a little place in this world where I can share my feelings and life with you guys. I promise that I will start sharing things on here that will be more....umm....interesting for you all.

I love love love you all and wish that I could just give you all the biggest hugs.

♥ misa

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a nice post! Changes are definitely nerve wracking, but learning to embrace them is so important. Excited to see what the future brings for you! xxo

    ReplyDelete