Just Because

Wednesday, April 23, 2014



because I'm about to declare a new major tomorrow
because I'm worried about this new major
because I'm worrying about the future
because I did something that I shouldn't have this week
because I'm currently sitting in this Starbucks waiting for my study group
because there are 26 more days till South Korea
because It's humid outside
because I feel bad for my cat
because I have two tests this week. Which I need to study but lacking motivation
because I need to wash these dirty jeans that I'm wearing
because the title of this picture that I typed into my computer is how I'm feeling right now
because I never posted this picture before 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Because you're absolutely wonderful...love reading your blog. :)
    Congrats on declaring the new major!!! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Thank you for always being so sweet.
      xo

      Delete