April, Beautiful April

Thursday, April 03, 2014


It's april and you know what that means? Birthday, last full month of the semester, choosing classes for fall semester, wrapping up this season.
April is going to be a good month.

Although honestly it has started out pretty strange. I found out that I have to work on my birthday and well…that didn't make me happy. But there are more things to be sad about in this world so I'm trying to not focus on it too much. I will get off at 3 so that is still some time to celebrate. Also today I had a spider in my hair. It was a strange looking black spider with green on him. My friend had saw it on me and took it out of my hair but then about 30 minutes later another friend saw the same spider on me and, well, I think she killed it. Anyways - I had this strange thought that maybe if the spider bit me on my scalp I would turn into this spider woman type thing? Too bad life isn't that cool.
The spider didn't bite me though. So yeah.

But here is some joyful news. I am officiaaaaaaaally going to South Korea. You guys. I seriously cannot contain this excitement. I just have to keep quiet about it for a while. But eep. It's happening.


My statistics class is about to start and I have to pee.

Peace.

♥ misa

You Might Also Like

0 comments