Just A Bunch of Pictures From This Month

Saturday, April 19, 2014

So this post is just going to be about the stuff that I never posted this month. It's a lot of pictures, a lot of memories, and a lot of words. I'm so happy that I have a space to document my little life moments. Even if no body reads this thing, at least I have a place to always look back on and remember the good times & bad times. Thank you to whoever created online blogging. (kissy faces all day for you).


This month my cousin invited me to go to a baseball game with our home team going against the Yankees. We rooted for the Yankees because DUUH DEREK JETER. Also, in case you guys don't know this, this will be Derek Jeters last year to play because he is retiring. I can now forever say that I was lucky enough to see him play his last tour.

One of my best friends wanted to hang out because he didn't get to see me on my birthday. Well when he showed up to one of my favorite pizza joints in Houston, he had brought me a cookies and cream ice cream cake! That was the sweetest thing. This guy and I have been friends for 8 long beautiful years. I remember meeting him in eighth grade in one of our history classes. He was a small scrawny skater guy and I was a nerdy looking shy girl. One of the first things he said to me was "you know that you look like Mary Jane from Spiderman?" Ever since then we have been the closest pair of friends ever. There are only a hand full of people in my life that I can truly call my best friend….and he is definitely one of them. We have the friendship where I know that I will be at his wedding, he will come to mine, I will probably be there to watch him become father in the future and the same goes for me (if I ever become a mother in my lifetime haha). Man, friendship is a beautiful thing. Oh also, we are an example of the opposite sex becoming the best of friends with no romantic strings attached. It is possible you guys.

My sweet Beemo :) I had to take her to the vet the other day to get some shots and she was such a good girl. She is getting fixed next week sooooo we will see how that goes.
Look at how she is sitting in the second picture! Haha she looks out the window like that sometimes and it cracks me up every time.
Also, my cat almost NEVER cuddles with me. Like ever. I had taken a nap one day after school and I woke up to her cuddled on my chest. I nearly had a heart attack because she never does this. So I took a picture because I'm sure this will never happen again.
This picture may just look like a box of pizza - which it is. But there is more to it. I babysit for this sweet family every now and then (they always feed me pizza. hence the pizza box pic) and my goodness, the way that they love me is so wonderful. This family will drop anything that they are doing just to help me if I am ever in need. They will do more for me than a lot of my family members. I'm so blessed to have gotten the chance to know them.



I had the pleasure of hanging out with Kimmy and her cute sister Kat last week! My favorite band Eisley and Merriment were coming to town and I invited them along because I had a strong feeling that they would like those bands. Turns out that they did! Anways, before we headed off to the show I had met them at Croissant Brioche. This was they first time that I had eaten there but it seemed to me that this was about the hundredth time that Kimmy and Kat had eaten there. They quickly recommended what to eat and mannnn it was good. The best part was the Tiramisu! It was the best that I have had. It seems that every time I hang out with them they know of all the great fun little places in Houston to eat. I am so thankful for that - and of course for their friendship too. These two girls have also shown me so much love in the little time that I have known them. Once again, I am blessed to have found them! After we ate, we headed off to the the venue that Eisley was playing at which was the House of Blues and thankfully next door was a Forever 21. We did some shopping (well they did most of the shopping) and then I got asked a million questions about my outfit from a girl who was working there. Haha she was cute and for a split second I had felt like a celebrity because she seemed so interested in me. It was kind of weird but funny.
Then there was the Eisley and Merriment show. I think this show was the fifth time that I have seen them? It was one of my favorite sets. Actually thinking about it, I believe I say that about every show that I go to. But for real you guys. If you have never seen them live you have to. They have the voices of angels. Or if you have never heard them before you absolutely need to because they are extremely talented. Once you listen to them and research a bit of their history, you will find out why this is my favorite band.
When I was looking at all of the pictures that I took with my phone I realized that I had taken the picture during the wrong lighting and they didn't turn out the best. So I'm going to share some pictures of them that I took a couple of months ago that I never posted :)
I just love them and their music so much ♥

Some pictures of us that I took before the show. I adore these girls soooo much.

I worked, worked, worked this month as always. I have always had this love for the airport and I'm so lucky to live so close to the only international airport in Houston. We have these random art pieces all around the airport and I try to take pictures of them when I'm not in a hurry coming back from my lunch break haha. But these random little things inspire me.

***
I am blessed, I am loved, and I am lucky to have the life that I'm living right now. I have come a long way to feeling this good again. 
There are some things in my life that I have never shared on this blog that I probably will later on in the future. But just know that there was an extremely tough season in my life a couple years ago. It affected me and my whole family tremendously and I finally feel that we are at a place where we are content and learning to live again - and it is such a wonderful feeling. 



I hope you all are having a beautiful April month.


♥ misa


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. You are so adorable!!! Thanks again for inviting us to the concert I have been listening to merrimint on repeat!! And didn't even notice you take pics XD lol sneaky!!

    P.S. We need to hangout again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you guys came with me! Haha I told you I take pictures of without them knowing :)

      Yes we are going to!!!!! xo

      Delete
  2. We adore you too!!!
    Sneaky-photo-ninja indeed. :3 Love it.

    We will have a movie night sometime soon, good luck on your tests! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Movie night sounds like so much fun! Cant wait to hang out again!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for going with me to the Yankees game, I had a blast and I can't wait to go again next year!! You are coming with me again, right? There may be no Derek Jeter to fangirl over but
    there are always other studs haha ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw man girl YES! Thank you for taking me :) Love you xoxo

      Delete