Things That Make Me Happy

Friday, April 11, 2014


1. Sitting outside in the sunshine
2. Tall iced soy dirty chai
3. Grande iced coffee, unsweet with 2% milk
4. Any flavored cupcake…literally any flavor
5. Pink tulips
6. Reading Taza's blog from the very beginning. Gets to me every single time.
7. Eisley and Merriment. Heck. That whole Dupree always puts a smile on my face.
8. Doing my daily ab workouts. I know its silly haha. But you get excited when you start seeing results!
9. Ice cream cake, ice cream sandwiches, ice cream in general
10. Making people smile

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Eisley and Merriment are the best, lovetaza is one of my favorite blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :) its always nice to meet people who share the same interests!

      Delete