2015 Goals

Friday, January 02, 2015




It's the time of year where yearly goals come rushing through your brain and you begin to think of all the goals that you want/need/dream of accomplishing.

Every year I always make a small list of things that I would like to accomplish or small things that will make me a better person. And now my dear friends, you will read these goals.

Here is last years post. If you want to read it. I think I did a pretty good job at accomplishing most of them. That makes me so proud!

*2015 Goals*
--------
learn to say no
listen to my heart often
drink more water
don't stop creating
continue with my italian
don't hold myself back
--------

Back in  2013 my cousin and I made a list of things to accomplish by the time we were 30. Last year I surprisingly completed 2 of these goals...maybe like 1 and a half of them really. 
Hopefully this year I can cross off a couple more of these :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments