Christmas Party/Christmas/Funeral/New Years/Sorry There Is Going To Be A Million Pictures/But Whatever

Thursday, January 01, 2015

So I have been pretty busy since my last post and tons has happened within those few weeks. So forgive me as I post about 50 pictures. I do believe that this post is perfect if you're extremely bored with nothing else better to do or unless you just find me so interesting that you wouldn't mind scrolling through all of these events that took place.


Lets start from New Years Eve then just work our way backwards.

New Years Eve:
This year was one of the best New Years Eve parties ever. I spent it with my some of my best friends and we made yummy cocktails with pink champagne and ate sushi and cheesecake and played with sparklers and talked about goals and the future and my goodness it was so good. It was a great end to 2014 and an even greater beginning to 2015.
I'm definitely going to miss 2014. Honestly it was one of the greatest years that I have experienced in my 22 years of life. I went to Korea, met a hottie but my love life never works out, actually met another hottie but as just stated; my love life never works out, got a new job at starbucks, made MANY MANY MANY new friends, decided on a major, basically I fell in love. I fell in love with my life even more than I already was. 2014 you were so very sweet to me and I love you for that. I'm kind of scared to see how this new year turns out because last year was just so good to me. But we will see how it goes.
Okay. Well here are some pictures:











Funeral:
A couple of days before Christmas I found out that my uncle passed away. He was my dads only brother. It came as a total shock and even as I write this I still cannot believe that he is gone. He was one of the funniest men in my life and I will miss him terribly. A few days passed and then I get a call that my grandpa passed away in a car accident. This was my uncles & dads stepfather. My grandmother lost two men in her life right before Christmas.
At the funeral I really didnt cry at all because I have already felt the worst pain of losing someone that you love, and that was my dad. I felt bad because I felt as though I was the only one who wasn't crying. Even as I tried to make myself cry I just couldn't. The pain just didn't compare to the same pain that I felt with my dad. Then it made me wonder if I am going to always feel this way when I find out that someone in my family passes away. I don't know. I just kind of feel empty about the whole thing. There have only been two times that I have cried to the point where I couldn't bare the pain. One was with my dad and the other is for a certain person who probably doesn't even deserve my tears.


Christmas Day:
Even with both of the deaths in my family we still tried to make this Christmas special and I believe that we did just that. My cousin came down from Korea so it was fun to hang out with her while she was in town. I got a bunch of Kate Spade stuff this year which made my heart flutter because I freaking love Kate Spade. We just spent time with my family and had a really good time. I made tiramisu for the first time and it TASTED AMAZING I CANT BELIEVE I MADE IT. I'm making it again tomorrow because I have been craving my tiramisu. Oh also guess who worked on Christmas Day. Meeeee. F STARBUCKS AND F THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THEIR EMPLOYEES WORK ON CHRISTMAS DAY. Hopefully next year I will have a better job where I don't have to work on a holiday.







Christmas Party:
My friends from school had this little party at an amazing place called Croissant Brioche. We exchanged gifts, ate good food, and laughed till tears rolled down our face. Before the party we met up at the Houston Museum of Natural Science to hang out for a bit. My friend can get us in for free because she works there so holla for free/educational fun haha. After we went to Kimmy's apartment and played Cards Against Humanity and some other guessing game where you put cards on your head (I totally forgot the name). It was a good time and I can't wait to have more parties with this gang :)















If you made to the end I applaud you. Let me know that you made it this far and I'll make tiramisu for you.

The End. 




BYE 2014 I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU BYE XOXOXOXOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments