Surprise

Friday, January 30, 2015



One thing that I love. Absolutely cannot get enough of are, surprises. I love to surprise people and I especially love to be surprised.

A few days ago my best friend did just that. She goes to school in Indiana and I had no idea she was planning on spending a few days here in Houston.
We had planned a day to FaceTime and as the hour quickly approached I noticed that she wasn't calling me. I thought "well I guess she got busy or something"
Then I get the call.
Then I notice a car very similar to hers outside my window.
Then I think that can't be her. She's all the way in Indiana right now.
Then I notice a pink haired beauty approaching my house.
and then I flip out.
I run out - hug the crap out of her and her friend Arianne.
She drove down and surprised everyone with her visit.

ugh. I love this girl. I seriously am just so in love with all the people in my life right now. I couldn't be more in love with who I am and who I know.

Some fun facts from this day:
- The weather this day was incredible.
- This was Arianne's first time eating a macaron. Apparently they aren't very popular in farmers town Indiana haha.
- We saw the most handsome man sitting there that day. I'm talking about jaw dropping, I cannot believe you're real, just by knowing that he exists makes me blush, hot. I tried SO very hard to gain the confidence and take his picture. But he probably would have thought I was weird if he saw me take a picture of him. But damn.

You Might Also Like

0 comments