The Mini Is Over

Friday, January 16, 2015


For the past two weeks I have been in my room and at my school studying my little butt away. I signed up for a mini class and really didn't know what I was getting myself into. The class was supposed to be a month long. But my professor thought it would be a fabulous idea to make the class TWO WEEKS LONG. REALLY?! A SEMESTER LONG CLASS IN TWO WEEKS ARE YOU CRAZY PROFESSOR?!
It was a Communication Research class and was one of the most boring things ever. But I got through it and I had my final exam today and scored an A!!!!!!
Tomorrow evening I'll find out if I get an A in the class or a B. You see, I'm on that thin line that separates between the two and I'm crossing my fingers and hoping with everything in me that I get an A. We'll see tomorrow though.
You can bet that I'm super proud of myself.

Anyways, right after my exam my friend Anthony wanted to hang so of course I had to celebrate with someone. I ordered some of my favorite food along with one of my favorite wines and went to town on it all. Poor little Anthony is still a fetus and is not of age to drink alcohol. So he shared a tiny bit of his root beer float with me.
I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life that I can call my friends. Two years ago I was lost and lonely because honestly, I didn't have many people to confide with. My best friend was in another state, my other best friend was in another city 9 hours away, and my sister was 16. But now I have so many people to love on and that love me back in the same way. I never would have imagined this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments