Holy Crap This is Long

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Life have been so hectic for me over here. I can't really complain because many surprising things have been happening to me recently. For example, within the past couple of days I have been offered two different jobs at two completely different places and the cool thing is I didn't even apply for them. These people thought of me when the opening became available. At one of the interviews I was hired on the spot and the other place could possibly hire me, but I'm not going to get my hopes up on that one...even though it would be sooooo great. The only thing I'm worried about is the pay. At the job that I'm currently at I feel as though I am getting paid pretty well. Not the best but certainly not the worst. I'm thinking about maybe working two jobs this semester and see how things go. I'm just scared of stressing myself out. During the semester I tend to get easily stressed and I always seem to juggle too many things at once. The job that hired me on the spot will pay me less but I know that I will enjoy working there more because the environment is so chill.
Another thing is I need to buy a car. Not necessarily a brand new one but I do need something reliable and something that I enjoy driving. My original plan is to give my car to my little sister because she needs it for work and school as well. I've never purchased anything big before so this scares me. But I do need to start building credit and maybe this is how? So many things are happening at once and all at the same time. I'm feeling as though I'm being pulled in different directions and I need to make these decisions quickly.
Also, lately I have been working so much at Starbucks. I have been working well over what is considered full time hours each week and I am so exhausted. My days have been consisting of going to school in the morning and then heading straight to work after and not getting off until 11 pm and starting this pattern over again the next day. 
I do need the money because if I want to buy a car pretty soon I'm going to need a good down payment and if I want to continue paying for school without taking out a loan this is the only way to do it. 
I'm proud of myself though. I am working so hard in order to get what I need without help from anyone. 
There have been so many times this summer when I wish that my dad was still here because I know he would help me out with these situations. He would give me the perfect advice. But he isn't here and all I have is myself. But I'm doing it and I believe that I am doing it well. Yes its hard and I wish I could hang out with my friends more than I do, I wish that I had more time for my family and I wish that I could do the things that people my age do. But I will get there eventually. I'm so close to the finish line but yet so far away. 
These past couple of years I have worked harder than I ever had. I'm not sure if working two jobs and going to school full time will kill me, I'm not sure if I'll quit working at Starbucks (because every single day I wish I could quit), I'm not sure if I'll get the one cool job where I would reaaaaaaally love working at. But I do know that this will all work itself out. I definitely have faith in that. I will get through this and I'm going to continue being that badass responsible girl who is going to be debt free. 

Sorry for the long ramble. But this is what I have been going through. I hope I'm not the only one who worries about these type of things. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments