Currently: ATX

Saturday, July 11, 2015

I have been in Austin for the past couple of days and absolutely love it here!! I have no idea why it took me so long to find my way to this amazing city. It's only 3 hours away! Seriously...what is wrong with me?
I decided to surprise my sister with a long weekend vacation for her birthday. My girl is turning 18! I cannot believe that she is going to officially be an 'adult'. That crap just blows my mind. I figured she would enjoy celebrating her birthday in a fun hip place and this place is definitely unique. Another thing is, I think I have gained about 20 pounds just by being here. The food here is incredible. I have no idea why people claim that Houston is known for their food. There is no comparison when it comes to Austin. I have tasted some of the best dishes of my life these past few days. Today I went to this burger place called Hopdoddy and there was an hour long wait, which apparently is normal for that restaurant. The wait was totally worth it. That burger was freaking orgasmic. Just wait till I finish editing that burger photo *drools*
and don't get me started on the coffee - THE CAFE'S HERE, UGHHHHH. Also I have only seen one Starbucks here, which makes me happy as well.

Anyways, here are a few pictures that I have taken with my phone. In my next Austin post I'll upload the real food photos :)


Austin, you're a babe.


You Might Also Like

0 comments